Garrison Bugged

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 unleashed3

unleashed3
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:36 PM

Hello guys

I have a problem with my garrison, I've done everything to solve it, and nothing solves it.

she is completely uninhabited and I can not if she wants to finish the mission of completing her.

see the image below.

already tried to relogar, delete cache, download the game again, I believe that it is a problem that has installed in my character

Photo: ↓

2551g08.jpg

#2 unleashed3

unleashed3
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:42 PM

I'm also having a problem with my character, I can not clear the inventory ..

Photos:

Before: 

https://i.imgur.com/4AuuTVM.jpg

After:

https://imgur.com/a/hcIDS

note that the image looks the same, but I clicked on the second image in place to "clean the bags" and nothing happens.

#3 Sylrien

Sylrien

Heroic

• 282 posts
  • LocationSerbia

Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:19 PM

Greetings,

Garrison quests are bugged and we're aware of it,just try doing other quests and skip garrison ones.

• unleashed3 likes this

#4 unleashed3

unleashed3
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

What about my bags? what should I do?

my reagent bank is also bugged, when I try to free it by paying the 100 golds nothing happens .. it just keeps locked :\

my reagent bank is also bugged, when I try to free it by paying the 100 golds nothing happens .. it just keeps locked.

#5 unleashed3

unleashed3
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 09:43 PM

sorry.. the above comment was in an issue that I do not know..how it happened

I want to know what I can do to correct the error of the reagent bank and also of my own bags.

#6 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10482 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:42 PM

Reagent bank has been broken since last expansion so you need to wait until the staff figure how to fix the problem, for this and any other bug you find you can go to main page and use the bugtracker to start a proper report.