Hi Fr

hi

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 flinstoln123

flinstoln123
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 08:34 AM

why not put it and heroic items in MARKETPLACE or at least only weapons for Cataclysm .

many people will appreciate you very much in advance

#2 flinstoln123

flinstoln123
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:43 AM

from DS :)

#3 Yorouiky

Yorouiky

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 691 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:32 AM

Coz its already pay to win.

#4 flinstoln123

flinstoln123
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

and what I would pay for it

#5 Sylvatic

Sylvatic

Heroic

• 646 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 10:57 PM

Hey,

We are not gonna add heroic gear in the marketplace for now, maybe in the future if a lot of players request it. At the end of the day it's not my call but server owners. 

Perhaps send him a message on a discord.

How to connect to our official discord: http://forum.monster...rd/#entry309701

As i said, atm there are no heroic items and we haven't planned adding them any time soon but that might change if a lot of players request it.

Greetings,

Sylvatic

Signature.png

#6 Akka3223

Akka3223

• 23 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:28 PM

Hey,

We are not gonna add heroic gear in the marketplace for now, maybe in the future if a lot of players request it. At the end of the day it's not my call but server owners.

Perhaps send him a message on a discord.
How to connect to our official discord: http://forum.monster...rd/#entry309701

As i said, atm there are no heroic items and we haven't planned adding them any time soon but that might change if a lot of players request it.

Greetings,
Sylvatic

Hi

Heroic items would be nice to buy.
Because not every one like pve and need raid item for pvp.

Im agreed with @flinstoln123.

Best Regards.
-Akka

#7 Sprosbold

Sprosbold

• 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:38 AM

Hi, I hope it's not a problem that I'm gatecrashing this topic. If I need to make a new post, please let me know where.

On the topic of adding items to the marketplace, I think there needs to be a revision as there seem to be no raid trinkets/jewellery available from the burning crusade expansion. There are even old Naxx trinkets available.

Also, some items like relics are only available for DP (for low level content). This makes no sense, as all of the equipment (armor/weapons) in the same level bracket is available for VP.

Just wanted to make you guys aware of this, as it's impossible to gear a nice pve TBC twink without either having the items available on the marketplace or being able to do the bosses (eg. only 2/6 encounters in Sunwell Plateau are doable and drop loot).

Please consider this request, I've seen other in 70-74 bracket still running around, so I don't think I am the only one who will make use of this.

#8 Sylvanas

Sylvanas

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 02:45 PM

This would ruin game! what is the point to play an expansion like cata if  everyone can get every item ingame in the blink of an eye using money?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hi