Character Locked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Demon802

Demon802

• 17 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:02 AM

I began having an issue about 8 months ago where i was unable to log into a certain character on my account, i've put quite a bit of time and money from donations, into it.
When i attempt to log into the character i'm told "character is locked, please contact billingi'

I'm not sure why i can't access my character, as my status on the main page of monster-wow website states that i'm not banned, and i've never received any message indicating any issue. I don't use mods or addons and the only thing i can think of is that i'm an alchemist, and i use the RFC portal in Org to reset my 'transmute truegold' Cooldown. But i dont see that being a 'ban' for this long, if it indeed IS a ban. Any suggestions? My characters name is .... Demonrhyder ... i play on x12 monster

I've put a lot of time and effort into that character and i would just like to play the game again, i have an incredible amount of items and gold tied up into that character and losing it for something that hasn't quite been explained to me yet has been incredibly frustrating.

#2 Light

Light

Heroic

• GameMaster
  • 752 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:30 AM

There you go!

http://forum.monster...?hl=demonrhyder

Sincerely,

Light