Sargeras - Class Hall Followers Bug.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 k3nj1r0bg

k3nj1r0bg

• 24 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:15 AM

I have been gone for quiet a while from the server and i saw there are alot of fixes so i decided to come back . As the title of the topic says i cant get any of my class hall followers because  all of them doesn't give me any quest they are like a normal NPC which has a dialog when i click on them but sadly no quests.
Is there a way to fix that or a quest chain i should follow first to unlock them i have all my researches in classhall done if it matters.

#2 k3nj1r0bg

k3nj1r0bg

• 24 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:57 AM

I am sorry but i can't find how to edit the topic so i will write a 2nd message.
I do see them on the mini map and the big map as a quest givers but when i go to them they have no quests.

#3 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 751 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 23 April 2018 - 10:51 AM

Greetings,

I believe you can only have one follower as of now, most of the class halls are still not scripted.

ps. You can edit your post, if you look under your own post, theres a button called 'Edit' :)

8oHWzJ6.png

#4 k3nj1r0bg

k3nj1r0bg

• 24 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 23 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

Quoted from 7.1.5 march update from the website

Order Halls:
- At Dalaran in Krasus' Landing, you can start the series of quests that will send you to the Class Hall where you can start Questing at Broken Shore.
- All Followers added to the Order Halls. You can acquire them with completin they quests.
- All teleport destination location has been fixed, so now they are teleport you to the retail coordinates.
- You can now easily recomplete Furthering Knowledge quest.
- The unnecessary campaign quests are deleted from the Order Halls.
- You cannot go to Order Hall before level 98 anymore. (If you enter to the Order Hall somehow, you automatically summoned out from there.)
- You cannot go to another Class Order Halls anymore. (Only your own class.)
- Archmage Kalec has been spawned in all Order Halls. (He give you the first quest of the Legendary Artifact Weapon Skin Questline.)

#5 k3nj1r0bg

k3nj1r0bg

• 24 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:42 AM

So no 1 can help out about that .. ?