• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:03 PM

(UPDATE: I'm still waiting for an answer from a competent GM / admin, not from an uppish newbie.
At FIRST you should update your rules @Autopilot, and than start to punish players accordingly - not vica versa)

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to settle the Deepholm leveling argument for once and for all.

Where sould I start?

I've seen a lot of punished players for lvling up in Deeplholm lately, which I think is way too incorrect.

What the reason they get banned? For killing monsters with the help of others? Or for being in a zone which only offers quests for higher lvl players?

Let's check the possible asnwers.

3.2. Hack in open world

Punishment: First time 14 days account suspension, second time 60 days to permanent account suspension.

Note: With the situation no other player got advantage/disadvantage. For hacking while doing professions is considered as 2nd time punishment, 60 days.

If anybody thinks that it's required a teleport hack to access Deepholme in low lvl, it's a HUGE MISTAKE! There are several different ways to access Deepholme on our server.

1: Regular questline --- You need to be min lvl 82 to start it

2: Using the teleporter NPC in the capitals (Cata Dungeons - The Stonecore) --- It can only be found on our server, so why is it a bannable option to use?

3: Summoned by others using: Warlock summ portal / Summoning stone at Stonecore entrance / Guild summ --- these methods were avaible on official Blizzard realms during Cataclysm too
proof:

4: Entering Stonecore via dungeon finder --- You can join to Stonecore at lvl 81, and then use the physical entrance or die to get access to Stonecore

2.7. Bug Abuse, Exploit

Punishment: 60 days account suspension to permanent account suspension.

Note: Abusing bug to gain advantage over others instead of report is not tolerated. The fault of abusing it is yours, do NOT blame the server or Staff members for it, as it will only get things worse for you.

Everyone has the opportunity the lvl up the way he wants. Solo questing, lvling up in groups, dungeons, BGs, etc.

It's a big ass bullsh*t to to discriminate somebody using the help of others to kill high lvl mobs.

Do you guys (Monster Team & reporters) really believe that helping others, or receive help is a bannable thing?

And just to be clear one more time: It DOESN'T NEED ANY BUG ABUSE / EXPLOIT / HACK to access Deepholme under lvl 82. (deatiled above).

Powerlevelling?

I checked the server rules (or at least the version of it I have known of) "http://forum.monster...wow-rules/",andI didn't find any part which says that powerleveling is a punishable method to lvl up characters.

So...

I really hope that I managed to make things clear for both the Moster Staff, and both the players who are reporting lvl players on Forum. I spent some time making this post, and I'm really looking for an answer of the Monster Team.

Best regards:

Medvemina

PS.: Please keep it in the "Report Here" section regardless your resolution, so players who want to report somebody for lvling in Deepholme can see it (it seems like a huge trend nowadays).
  • medvemina, kasiahehe, -Al- and 1 other like this

#2 Blackox

Blackox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 304 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:20 PM

I agree with you that there is no description of this new rule. I also think that it is inserted into the general rules without being announced and people who visit the forum are not familiar with the innovation. (Nobody refresh everyday server rules).

For me, the lack of a description of how exactly you consider cases for punishment, automatically made every punishement invalid. And you cant just punish people like that. No one currently has the ability to defend himself in the event of an incorrectly written rule on your part.

Example:
Today I helped a guild friend who was 70 lvl. We were in deepholm and we increase 7-8 lvl. How would you determine that?  Will you check us from 1-70 lvl and have been in a party?  Will you check us from how much time he boost? Normally, if i fly away outside and i saw friend who levelup alone and if i decide to help him that makes me victiom? Or simply because we are together there!

What remains for the party from the beginning all over the world? Why the focus is only on the deepholm? If someone increase levels in another zone, will it have no problems?

I also want a competent answer and explanation the situation of this:

2.13. Powerleveling

Punishment: First time 14 days account suspension, second time (or several times) 30 to 60 days account suspension.

• medvemina and kasiahehe like this

#3 kasiahehe

kasiahehe
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Also I think if that rule wasn't on list people should be unbanned and start giving bans for people from that moment, when you will make that rule. 

• donio6 likes this

#4 donio6

donio6

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:41 PM

Changing rules after 20 ppl banned. Gj admins :)

• medvemina likes this

#5 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

I made my research on forum, and I found Light stating this:

"The only way to acces Deepholm is via Summoning your character there (That's an abuse itself, since minimum level required to go there is lvl 82). Power leveling is, has been and will be bannable."

As I expalined in the main part, IT IS POSSIBLE TO ENTER DEEPHOLM EVEN ON OFFICIAL BLIZZARD REALMS. So there is no exploit there. Light was wrong.

#6 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 03:48 PM

"The only way to acces Deepholm is via Summoning your character there (That's an abuse itself, since minimum level required to go there is lvl 82). Power leveling is, has been and will be bannable."
As I expalined in the main part, IT IS POSSIBLE TO ENTER DEEPHOLM EVEN ON OFFICIAL BLIZZARD REALMS. So there is no exploit there. Light was wrong.

The link to that topic:
http://forum.monster...eling/?hl=power

#7 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:44 PM

And also: THIS ARGUMENT WAS ALREADY SOLVED BY OUMOKEJ 2 years ago!

http://forum.monster...leveling-abuse/

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:27 AM

We do not ban people for power leveling - read server rules.

LebronZix, on 11 Jun 2016 - 9:49 PM, said:snapback.png

What kind of abuse: Deepholm Alt Powerleveling abuse

You can explain me in private message this "abuse" because they can summon or use teleport in city to get to deepholm and killing NPCs while in party or pulled by alt while not in party has nothing to do with any abusing.

#Invalid report

Regards,

OuMokej

• -Al- likes this

#8 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:00 PM

And also: THIS ARGUMENT WAS ALREADY SOLVED BY OUMOKEJ 2 years ago!

http://forum.monster...leveling-abuse/

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:27 AM

We do not ban people for power leveling - read server rules.

LebronZix, on 11 Jun 2016 - 9:49 PM, said:snapback.png

You can explain me in private message this "abuse" because they can summon or use teleport in city to get to deepholm and killing NPCs while in party or pulled by alt while not in party has nothing to do with any abusing.

#Invalid report

Regards,

OuMokej

the thing that OuMokej said, that was 2 years ago. we are in 2018. wake up.

#9 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:07 PM

the thing that OuMokej said, that was 2 years ago. we are in 2018. wake up.

Really? Tell me what has changed? Nothing. You started this shít on a boring afternoon, probably when your mommy told you that you won't get pocket money anymore.
You're just a little melicious brat who only finds happiness in ruining others game. So get a life bro, and don't mess with others you little [email protected]&.

Mic drop

• kasiahehe likes this

#10 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:10 PM

Really? Tell me what has changed? Nothing. You started this shít on a boring afternoon, probably when your mommy told you that you won't get pocket money anymore.
You're just a little melicious brat who only finds happiness in ruining others game. So get a life bro, and don't mess with others you little [email protected]&.

Mic drop

ohh woah, im sweaty. Someone's so hot right now. im really scared  :(

#11 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

ohh woah, im sweaty. Someone's so hot right now. im really scared  :(

Tell me then, if powerleveling was not a reason for ban 2 years ago, what has changed? It's 2018 you say, tell me what the difference? Ohh I know it already. This is the year everybody offended by everything, racism, feminins etc etc. I don't see any changes in the server rules, do you? :) Tell me little brat, and I will beg for your pardon ;)

#12 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:21 PM

This is the year everybody offended by everything, racism, feminins etc etc.

lowl. i dont think this applies to me. and you ask me what has changed? its simple, the added powerleveling rule. You don't read do you?  :D

#13 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:23 PM

lowl. i dont think this applies to me. and you ask me what has changed? its simple, the added powerleveling rule. You don't read do you?  :D

Show me a link :)

#14 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:27 PM

Btw, GM Light wasn't wrong. And about this "IT IS POSSIBLE TO ENTER DEEPHOLM EVEN ON OFFICIAL BLIZZARD REALMS", this is Monster WoW not the official one so dont compare it. Monster wow and Official Wow have different spelling. I suggest you go search youtube this "How to do correct spelling Tutorial"

#15 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

Btw, GM Light wasn't wrong. And about this "IT IS POSSIBLE TO ENTER DEEPHOLM EVEN ON OFFICIAL BLIZZARD REALMS", this is Monster WoW not the official one so dont compare it. Monster wow and Official Wow have different spelling. I suggest you go search youtube this "How to do correct spelling Tutorial"

Lol, this logic is nonsense.

And still waiting for the link to the powerleveling rule

#16 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:28 PM

Show me a link :)

why would i need a link? You can simply go to server rules and read it. wtf, are you disabled or something like that? lowl

#17 medvemina

medvemina

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

why would i need a link? You can simply go to server rules and read it. wtf, are you disabled or something like that? lowl

http://forum.monster...ster-wow-rules/
Tell me which part, because I don't see it ;)

#18 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 59 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:38 PM

http://forum.monster...ster-wow-rules/
Tell me which part, because I don't see it ;)

I know you know its there, why should i follow instructions from you?  :lol:  :lol:

#19 Honey

Honey

Ingame and Forum Administrator

• Administrator
  • 2601 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:44 PM

Not being aware of the server rules or ignoring is not an excuse. By confirming the registration on the server players automatically agree with the rules. All players must keep track of changes in the set of rules by themselves.