• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 236 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:11 PM

Hello,it has already been an year and a half,since the release of the Legion server,the 4th arena season started yesterday,and still the correct battleground reward system is not implemented.I have reported that issue many times,both in the forum and in the bugtracker,my reports got Confirmed - http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=16872,but nothing is being fixed.The rewards,that the players receive from the battlegrounds are still based on the current arena 2vs2 rating,not on the Honor (Prestige level ) and RNG,which is not Blizzlike and is not how it is supposed to be.

Another note-not only the PVP reward system is not correct,but also the item lv of the pieces,the players receive is significantly lower,than the ones,which are obainable from the Mythic + dungens.Even with 2000+ arena rate,you will get 900+ item lv armor pieces,compared to the 910-920 ones,from PVE.

So,90 % of the rated players from the 2vs2 ladder,are PVE mythic+ geared,and they don't even need the rewards from the arena wins,that are,even with 2000+ rate,lower from what they already have from the mythics.So,in order to be competetive in PVP,you need to have top PVE gear?

So,after all those months of reports,could you please implement the correct Blizzlike battleground reward system at last,or increase the item lv of the arena rating rewards at least.In that way ,more players would be interested in the PVP content,cause apart from the titles,it doesn't feel rewarding at all ?Thanks.

• childofthenight likes this

#2 ZoeyRandomZoe

ZoeyRandomZoe

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 233 posts
  • LocationHell and Blazes.

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:02 AM

Lately iv'e been getting low level gear from world quests nothing much above 875 lately so go figure. Good gear is really quite rare in most parts of the game lately for some reason..

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}

#3 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 07:36 AM

Yes,the World Quest reward system is not what it should be as well.I have a Confirmed bug report about that - http://monster-wow.c...cker&view=16870 too.I have completed thousands of WQs in the past year and a half,but they are not worth doing recently at all.Not only the specific WQs rewards are not added - trinkets,pieces of armor,etc (just the Emissary daily box reward),but the item lv of the emissary rewards is limited to 880-890.In favor of the Myhic+ dungeons again,they lowered the item lv of the WQ rewards here,making them pretty much boring and not worth doing at all.As i have quoted Wowhead in the Bugreport : The quality of the rewards from World Quests increase based on the difficulty of the quest,and "To keep World Quests interesting, the ilvl of item rewards will increase based on your current ilvl" ,but not here obvioulsy...
Idk why did they make obtaining higher item lv of gear from other sources,rather than the mythic + dungeons nearly impossible.I don't think that getting over 2000 rate in 2vs2,for example,requires less skill than doing mythic + 14,15 dungeon.Or farming prestige lv 9 in the battlegrounds month after month is easier than getting yourself in Mythic+ dungeons,and gearing up for a week,with 910 item lv.
There are just players,that don't like playing instances,but like the solo WQs content,the random battlegrounds,or the arenas.
  • childofthenight and fatalwario like this

#4 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 236 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:40 AM

Edit: I just saw ingame,that ppl are linking 930 item lv rewards,from mythic+ 19 dungeons.I hope the quality of the pvp rewards would be increased properly as well,both from the random battlegrounds (with high honor levels) and rated arena,cause it is getting just absurd otherwise.

#5 ZoeyRandomZoe

ZoeyRandomZoe

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 233 posts
  • LocationHell and Blazes.

Posted 24 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

Essences of Aman'thal is not given at all in world quests now. what's up with that?

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}

#6 larifer

larifer

• 15 posts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 01:12 PM

full pvp system here work  bad  ppl farming, wintrading honors in 3v3 (look at lader)  on this server wintrading in 3v3  is not banable .. and you see ingame fresh ppl with prestige 5+ for good eq ppl farming rating in  2v2  :-).  random batleground reward system is here reported many times but .. nothing.

#7 stranded

stranded

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:02 PM

I don't know what did they "Fix" on the Feral Druids,but they suddenly got way too overpowered in PVP,dealing insane dot damage.And the 2vs2 arena ladder got full of ferals/healers,every second comp is like that.Playing rated arena now is nearly impossible vs such teams.Meanwhile,some of the other classes/specs are absurdly nerfed since the start of the expansion here (for example-BM,survival hunter,elemental shamans).Despite all the bug reports,that are being confirmed for months.So,since it was stated out many times,not only the random battleground reward system here is not Blizzlike (based on the Honor/Prestige level and the RNG chance ),but based on the 2vs2 rate instead,but also all that class inbalance influences singificantly the rated arenas.

#8 larifer

larifer

• 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:24 PM

is a funny if i see in bg how one  or two skiled and equipted heals withouth problem heal all ppl in bg raid and still full mana. :-)  

feral druid... no words for this. on start legion here feral is op after "repair" is nerfed and now is again op.  big  selfheal big dot tick. :)

elemental shaman here is realy bad. i try  eleshaman  on  test server  on retail and  is a another coffee