• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Treaxon

Treaxon

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 80 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 11:45 AM

When will Nemesis be worked on again or are you going to continue to let it die?  Deathwing worked better than Nemisis.

• mariano91, afexarecuveje and icaeshkvesafi like this

#2 havok994

havok994
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:44 PM

Treaxon is right, i totally agree

#3 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:14 AM

Fix Mind Control please!. Its been over a half an year now, spend 5 minutes and enable it...

I once casted mind control, but then they decided to disabled it. Its been a year now and I don't know where this world is going to. Are we going to change, is there a hope for the human kind, does cats have mental powers??? No one knows...

#4 Bossnian

Bossnian
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 11:00 PM

Fix Mind Control please!. Its been over a half an year now, spend 5 minutes and enable it...

What's wrong with MC?

#5 Crazybane

Crazybane

• 18 posts
  • LocationDust2

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

They literally dont care about the realm lol, if they really cared they would obviously set up an anti cheat for a selected few cheating tools instead of disabling the mind control, Not only that the classes are not yet even balanced, i thought the new core would be a greater change but i guess not smh

#6 Treaxon

Treaxon

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:09 AM

I just don't understand why they would open a new server, if they weren't willing to work on it.  Again, Deathwing worked better than this.

#7 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 21 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

What's wrong with MC?

Its disabled to avoid hackers from abusing it in gurubashi pvp zone. I have to ask the developer of this server. If his hand starts hurting, is he going to cut it off instead of trying to heal it?

I once casted mind control, but then they decided to disabled it. Its been a year now and I don't know where this world is going to. Are we going to change, is there a hope for the human kind, does cats have mental powers??? No one knows...