Photo

About... Below Username, You Should Have Option To Activate Legion Login.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Krushkata

Krushkata
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:43 AM

Hey!
First time here and i got a problem that i cant fix 2 days... When i type my e-mail and password is starting to connect me in-game but nothing happen.. its just freezing and saying "Connecting"..

I found one guide that saying below my username should be option to activate my Legion login, but i dont have that option... 

Log in to your account you used on MoP or Cataclysm. After logging in, you have small account panel on right side, with your username, vote points, donation points,... There below username, you should have option to activate Legion login. Activate it, put in e-mail address you want to use on Legion to log in, confirm and you are done. If you already did this, then you will have Legion login displaying e-mail you set under username.

I dont have MoP or Cata, i just want to play Legion... so please help me, i try to talk with staffs in discord, but only one guy try to help me, and after sometime he was like - i cant, ask another staff.. 

Please help me, i want to play Legion!

• Sweprod likes this

#2 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 854 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:08 PM

BLZ51900003

This error is most commonly caused when you try to login with your username. Due to Blizzard adding additional protections against private servers you need an E-Mail address to log onto our Legion realm. To create one, please log  into your account on https://monster-wow.com/and have a look at your Membership info on the right, it looks like this:  https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/283560243928236032/283560649055928322/05b7ad4e8c7356c51e1463627db99af5.png

The highlighted "Legion Login: GENERATE IT NOW!" text can be clicked on to link an E-Mail address to your account. You need to use that E-Mail address to log onto our Legion realm. Note that if you also play on our Cataclysm realms, you will continue to use your regular account name to log onto those.

8oHWzJ6.png

#3 PhilipV01

PhilipV01
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 12:57 AM

Hey i have done as said above but it still says "we couldn't log you in with what you just entered. please try again. (BLZ1900003) even though i copy my login for legion from the browser to the login screen, please help.

#4 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 854 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:57 PM

Make sure you're on the correct realm list. and use E-mail and password to login.

8oHWzJ6.png