• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 Easters

Easters

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:30 AM

And why dafuq is there even 10% healing reduction that shits are ruining the game like honestly this isnt wod or legion where u cant lose ur mana and healing 19464949194918148 millions every second
  • bemAxiomi and Perevodkt like this

#22 donxz

donxz

• 33 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:08 PM

And why dafuq is there even 10% healing reduction that shits are ruining the game like honestly this isnt wod or legion where u cant lose ur mana and healing 19464949194918148 millions every second

i qwewqeqwewqeqewewqe 18217128173218 vs bleedya wpe hacker no respect sry .i.

STOP SPAM NUMBERS R U OSCAR??????

#23 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 03:44 AM

w7ird5.jpg

ps: that sham and feral are both r1 glad, well almost :D

That feral goes by the name "Skyraw", he played cataclysm earlier (i even used to play with him on hunter), and apparently i got some info he copied the name i use on feral "Vinniepaz"

https://prnt.sc/khadj9

https://prnt.sc/khadn0

I mean, i didn't invent that name, it's a famous hip-hop artist, but i highly doubt he came up with that name all by himself. 

• Naozxy likes this

You don't know what i know. You can't see.. the spreading stain of deception

I will hold my silence, like a weapon in my hand. If i used it, i would murder myself

you could never understand

#24 Naozxy

Naozxy

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1147 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 07:42 PM

That feral goes by the name "Skyraw", he played cataclysm earlier (i even used to play with him on hunter), and apparently i got some info he copied the name i use on feral "Vinniepaz"

https://prnt.sc/khadj9

https://prnt.sc/khadn0

I mean, i didn't invent that name, it's a famous hip-hop artist, but i highly doubt he came up with that name all by himself. 

Well you are a well known player we all know that if im not mistaken, he maybe got the idea from ur previous characters :D The player itself is really retarded, hes not that huge deal i ve met much more better ferals already. He always trains healer just because 80% of the server cant survive dks and ferals for some reason, i know the dks are overpowered and the ladder is full of them,including with hunters aswell but still..  

few days ago i made his day btw, they tried to train me all day

ad0s1w.jpg

2u9mogo.jpg

#25 Easters

Easters

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 01:22 PM

skyraw is mentally challenged lol we played 3s on remedy and he's cloning on every bad manner so our hunter cant even trap LOL

#26 nevermore

nevermore
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 11:26 AM

Rogue

- Honor Among Thieves

How it is right now: HAT gives combo points on criticals made by you or your party as long as you already have a combo point on the target.

How it should work: It should give combo points REGARDLESS of you having any combo points on target.

works fine on arena realm.

#27 kaloyo

kaloyo
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 02:50 AM

Hello, I was wondering why there is an honor cap, it discourages new players who want to pvp while there isn't much of a cap for pve players. I would suggest removing the honor cap and also adding a faster arena flush. I really like this server and would enjoy it more if it was faster to gear at least with honor. Many of my friends were discouraged from even trying the server due to the strict honor cap.

#28 Trippz

Trippz

• 32 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 November 2018 - 08:38 PM

Active GM's would be great. 

• Zyonnlolxgodxhahalolzqt likes this

Trippz

#29 Bopxa

Bopxa
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 10:25 PM

Hi! i was wondering if u know how little the amount of honor u recieve when you lose a Bg at Monter. (46 points as "reward").

This is making playing here as a new class almost impossible.

Thanks! =D

#30 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:02 PM

- Slice and Dice (5171)

How it is right now: It gives rogue Energy regen, which is COMPLETELY broken, it should only give attack speed, not energy regen.

How it should work: Slice and Dice (Spell ID: 5171) should ONLY give attack speed, not energy regen, it's completely broken, it makes rogues so op now, even after the latest nerf.    FIXED!

This is a huge mistake... The status should be atm as "Bugged" And I have proofs ofc...

I posted this in other topic as an answer, so I'll just paste it.

There are still some research needed besides the "this bugged and thats all"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed is bugged... look dont trust in people saying that its not supposed to give energy regen until the Official information says that... search for your question in a Retail Forum... this one for example:

Is in Spanish but you can translate it... haste = celeridad , in english... Text selected

unknown.png

Also check the Dates of the posts. Since they were posted in the moment of the expansion

unknown.png

Search for the Cataclysm Release Date and End Date... so you can compare the topics Dates

unknown.png

December 7 - 2010

So, if the post is from 2011 , and MOP was released in 2012... that means that the post was created when Cataclysm was ending, 4.3.4 ...

Here's the Post in the Official Forum... Feel Free to use Google Translate, or Google Chrome Auto Translate... It doesnt matter:

https://eu.battle.ne...opic/2000491527

Rogues Haters gonna hate... the truth...

No Lies - Slice and dice is bugged here sadly, it was working perfect as it should be.

Cataclysm 4.3.4 Release date : 17-Apr-2012

http://wowwiki.wikia...iki/Patch_4.3.4

Keep in mind that some of the "explanations" of the spells includes lack of information sometimes.. this one is a clear example.

You are welcome (Y)

Works as Intended, but there is a Visual Bug that doesn't change Haste Statistics - Light

- If you laugh of someone's english, and you can only speak english, think twice, since the english that you are laughing at, could be the 2nd or even the 3rd language of that person...

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )

iYQzF53.png

#31 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:24 PM

Warrior

I hasn't played for a couple months here so I want to ask... Victory Rush is working now when the Warrior is killing Huntards Pet? I dont see it here, so I assume that is working now, 8 months back when I was playing here it wasnt working.

As my last answer here I'll post a proof of how it should be working (if is still bugged idk, I'll be back soon) 

https://us.battle.ne...opic/2795072744

- If you laugh of someone's english, and you can only speak english, think twice, since the english that you are laughing at, could be the 2nd or even the 3rd language of that person...

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )

iYQzF53.png

#32 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 08:50 PM

you are wrong, slice and dice shouldn't give energy regen and it works pretty good right now, what ur doing right now is you are trying to break a spell so it becomes op once again, it makes no sense to not run out of energy with both recuperate and slice&dice up, it should never work like that and you should know because you played warmane, remedy and what not

I will hold my silence, like a weapon in my hand. If i used it, i would murder myself

#33 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 02:29 AM

Thats right, also did you see this? 

https://eu.battle.ne...opic/2000491527

Retail... so... and Warmane, also AT... Remedy... SnD worked as is mentioned in the Forum above, so in this case due the forum proof, if I'm wrong, then Blizzard was wrong too back in 2011 

Look here's the "literal" translation of the highlighted paragraph

"...But, if now we use Slice and dice (spanish spell name), skill that due talents we get 51% melee attack speed , we can see that our haste goes from 7.05 to 62.12% , giving us 55.07% instead 51% of what the description says... "

Nothing else is required to read at all from here... this is one of the most important parts

iYQzF53.png

#34 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:16 PM

honestly, i can't be bothered.. you are spanish so its self explanatory

• Itsbulls.- likes this

#35 Itsbulls.-

Itsbulls.-

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 742 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Ddantte in 2k19 still trying to convince Mainadmin into things about Rouges just to make them op so he can win some duels and put it on youtube, but still loses to every decent player who ain't spanish and who has a lil bit of brain, remember when I was GM he was telling me same shit in DM's and even telling me that he has good connection with Mainadmin that they are friends etc and sending me big text's that I was cba to read because why would I waste my time reading shit that some mentally hurt guy said but it was something like this about some spell that it should get buffed bla bla etc 

4KT8ulQ.png

#36 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:37 PM

honestly, i can't be bothered.. you are spanish so its self explanatory

Well you are being xenophobic saying things without any kind of solid base... therefore... 

4.3. Harassment towards a Player

Punishment: First time warning, second time 7 days account suspension, third time it can result in permanent account suspension.

Note: Any harassment towards a player will not be tolerated. Harassment is a form of unwanted behaviour that humiliate someone. The rule is for cases if it happens in public channels and continuously! If it happens in whisper you can just ignore the person instead of reporting.

You are against the rules.

http://forum.monster...ster-wow-rules/

I dont care, but ppl is usually hide under this statement "you are spanish" only cuz they cant say anything else, is something like a paper shield... 

iYQzF53.png

#37 Itsbulls.-

Itsbulls.-

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 742 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:37 PM

Well you are being xenophobic saying things without any kind of solid base... therefore... 

4.3. Harassment towards a Player

Punishment: First time warning, second time 7 days account suspension, third time it can result in permanent account suspension.

Note: Any harassment towards a player will not be tolerated. Harassment is a form of unwanted behaviour that humiliate someone. The rule is for cases if it happens in public channels and continuously! If it happens in whisper you can just ignore the person instead of reporting.

You are against the rules.

http://forum.monster...ster-wow-rules/

xdddddddddddddddddddddddd brb gonna go kms

4KT8ulQ.png

#38 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:39 PM

since when is calling someone spanish who is indeed spanish harassment? negative iq smh 

#39 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

Ddantte in 2k19 still trying to convince Mainadmin into things about Rouges just to make them op so he can win some duels and put it on youtube, but still loses to every decent player who ain't spanish and who has a lil bit of brain, remember when I was GM he was telling me same shit in DM's and even telling me that he has good connection with Mainadmin that they are friends etc and sending me big text's that I was cba to read because why would I waste my time reading shit that some mentally hurt guy said but it was something like this about some spell that it should get buffed bla bla etc 

You know that I wasnt playing for almost 1 year right?... what are you talking about? xD I just came back yesterday

iYQzF53.png

#40 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

You know that I wasnt playing for almost 1 year right?... what are you talking about? xD I just came back yesterday

iYQzF53.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: main, x12 realm, merge, nemesis