44 replies to this topic

#41 Itsbulls.-

Itsbulls.-

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 741 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 22 December 2018 - 08:45 PM

You know that I wasnt playing for almost 1 year right?... what are you talking about? xD I just came back yesterday

Last message from you was 6 months ago, that's half year.

4KT8ulQ.png

#42 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:04 PM

Last message from you was 6 months ago, that's half year.

yeh, But I wasnt playing... Duh... xD (Y) I can check forum without being logged you know?

- If you laugh of someone's english, and you can only speak english, think twice, since the english that you are laughing at, could be the 2nd or even the 3rd language of that person...

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )

iYQzF53.png

#43 Itsbulls.-

Itsbulls.-

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 741 posts
  • Locationbehind you

Posted 22 December 2018 - 09:55 PM

yeh, But I wasnt playing... Duh... xD (Y) I can check forum without being logged you know?

idk why are u lying when u reproted hacker 6 months ago and sended me messages about that u are seeing some bugs ingame etc everyday 

JN4PWEn.png

4KT8ulQ.png

#44 Ddantee

Ddantee

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 1022 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 December 2018 - 11:02 PM

idk why are u lying when u reproted hacker 6 months ago and sended me messages about that u are seeing some bugs ingame etc everyday 

JN4PWEn.png

I dont need to lie... LOL, that was my last connection date... dont you think 6 months is too much time? that is like 182,5 days

- If you laugh of someone's english, and you can only speak english, think twice, since the english that you are laughing at, could be the 2nd or even the 3rd language of that person...

Bored?... maybe my Youtube Channel... can entertain you :D (Wow montages ^^ :3 and other games >-< )

iYQzF53.png

#45 Light

Light

Legendary

• GameMaster
  • 1259 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:42 AM

This Topic has no Drama purposes, therefore I suggest you guys to stop.

Stick to "Bug Reports".

Regards,

Light

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: main, x12 realm, merge, nemesis