Photo

Lack Of Herbs/ore

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Zunie

Zunie

• 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:55 AM

What's with the lack of herbs/ore in high level zones, i've played when there was more pop than today (2k+) (and when it had more hacks/bots too) and it's always been fine, but lately there is a huuuuge lack of these things, why? there's like a million of herb/ore marks on the map (wowhead/addons) and there is like 1 or 2 herbs there...

• anodwato likes this

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10480 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 05:44 AM

Just as a note here, Wowhead/addons show places where people/addons record some spawn but that doesn't mean all the dots are actually spawned at the same time.

#3 Zunie

Zunie

• 22 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:17 PM

yeah, i know that, but as i said, there was far more nodes to collect before, and now they're gone for no real reason, even when /who shows 2 people in the area (me and another guy) theres almost no plants/ore

One example of this is cinderbloom in twilight highlands, i couldn't find a single one of those, even when it shows there are a lot of possible spawns

#4 Treaxon

Treaxon

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:47 PM

They recently made some "fixes".  Maybe this was an unintended consequence. 

#5 Thym

Thym

• 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:46 PM

They recently made some "fixes".  Maybe this was an unintended consequence. 

Yeah, thats what i thought. Especially areas like Vashjir or Uldum, to farm Azsharas Veil or Whiptail. These areas are now nerfed like 70% + higher CD of respawn. Flasks and pots will grow high af at AH soon

#6 Qnox1337

Qnox1337

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 266 posts
  • LocationHeilbronn Germany

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

I think they wanted it like this because we reported it in bugtracker and it was stated unconfirmed

#7 Zunie

Zunie

• 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:08 AM

there is one report about low herbs respawn that is stated "fixed" so they probably want that, but i can't see why, since everyone i talked to is unhappy about that, herbalists will be taking longer to do things and AH prices will blow up in some time...

it would be very nice if they just reversed these changes, i really can't see this being good to anybody.

#8 Qnox1337

Qnox1337

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 266 posts
  • LocationHeilbronn Germany

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:20 AM

Would be good to get at least a statemant from a dev if it will stay like this or not and why those changes went live

#9 Thym

Thym

• 25 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:45 AM

Would be good to get at least a statemant from a dev if it will stay like this or not and why those changes went live

Yeah, atleast. 

And for now, its not good anymore. Because of the increased spawntimer of herbs in any cata area, you'll get less herbs. And now, te TP hacking peebs just abuse and farm like 80%+ of herbs in a specific area. Feelsbadman.

#10 Zunie

Zunie

• 22 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

A statement would be ideal, really want to see if they're going to keep this or not, and why.

#11 Zunie

Zunie

• 22 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

Now i'm pretty sure it's intentional, since there was no news about that, neither any form of statement from the staff

#12 Light

Light

Heroic

• GameMaster
  • 963 posts

Posted 29 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

Hello,

There was an announcement in Monster-wow Discord (made by Mainadmin) -> https://imgur.com/a/S3gtkKD

Also, changes will stay as they for the moment, since deposits spawn are still x5 times higher than how they were on retail.

Regards,

Light

• Qnox1337 likes this