Nemesis Bugg Report Gurthalak, Voice Of The Deeps

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 baggen95

baggen95

• 34 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:38 PM

Culd there be a reduced DMG output from the Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps?

The DMG from the "proc" Summon Tentacle of the Old Ones Is rediculess, it did 13000 + on my Prot warrior wich have 4555 Resilience Rating. Am I alone to feel like it is a bit over the top?

Also i have heard the proc rate for for some classes is way higer then oters, can't say much more then this since i haven't rely tested it my self.

• AgolaAlef, DianaPeedy, Archiveg69 and 2 others like this

#2 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

Yeah this. Even in monsterx12 it procs and does 10k or 13k its just too op. Tried also in bloodk prot pala

#3 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 27 July 2018 - 12:35 PM

It's not just Gurthalak, Voice Of The Deeps, its every item with DMG proc, like vial of shadows, Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. I'm not sure if its DMG bug or the proc it self ignores resilience. I've seen procs from Teracgosa for 90 000+ DMG and Vial for more than 30 000+ DMG. All the items that proc DMG should be checked and fixed. I will post one pocture of Teracgosa procing for 90k + dmg, If the GMs are not convinced enough I Have more than ten pictures with impossable numbers from Vial and Teragosa, No khaleds etc...

https://imgur.com/a/wZLzw7j

I once casted mind control, but then they decided to disabled it. Its been a year now and I don't know where this world is going to. Are we going to change, is there a hope for the human kind, does cats have mental powers??? No one knows...

#4 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 27 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

It's not just Gurthalak, Voice Of The Deeps, its every item with DMG proc, like vial of shadows, Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest. I'm not sure if its DMG bug or the proc it self ignores resilience. I've seen procs from Teracgosa for 90 000+ DMG and Vial for more than 30 000+ DMG. All the items that proc DMG should be checked and fixed. I will post one pocture of Teracgosa procing for 90k + dmg, If the GMs are not convinced enough I Have more than ten pictures with impossable numbers from Vial and Teragosa, No khaleds etc...

https://imgur.com/a/wZLzw7j

if its every item with DMG proc then I think its fine. Assuming all players use those. For me I have Gurthalak from my DK but I don't really use them for PvP. I prefer the Cata ones since it has resi.

#5 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 27 July 2018 - 02:12 PM

How is fine if I could ask? Its fine to die randomly from one teragoca proc or one vial of shadows proc? It must be fixed...

I once casted mind control, but then they decided to disabled it. Its been a year now and I don't know where this world is going to. Are we going to change, is there a hope for the human kind, does cats have mental powers??? No one knows...

#6 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:57 PM

One proc? Really? Give me a solid proof and i believe you. Thats just exaggeration.

#7 crazyboyaa

crazyboyaa

• 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 09:18 PM

I just started playing on the nemesis realm since monster gurthalak got disabled in arena.

Just dont remove it on nemesis aswell, this gonna be a deathstrike. 

Its still a mistery why people cant focus this 16k life tentacle? Are you too retarded to bind any attacks for this? 

Although it would be unfair if you remove this. Gurthalak is fine, it does maximum 6-7k.

#8 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 28 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

I just started playing on the nemesis realm since monster gurthalak got disabled in arena.

Its still a mistery why people cant focus this 16k life tentacle? Are you too retarded to bind any attacks for this? 

Although it would be unfair if you remove this. Gurthalak is fine, it does maximum 6-7k.

I agree. Sometimes its just OP but removing it is a bad idea

#9 mauro730

mauro730

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:58 AM

Guethalak got x2 tentacles for real... so yes maximum 6k but 2x6=12k or 2×7=14k. Gurthalak spawn one from the other one tentacle.... is same thing :)

#10 mauro730

mauro730

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 09:00 AM

Every magic proc dmge... ignores resilience man... no only the weapon

#11 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 28 July 2018 - 02:13 PM

One proc? Really? Give me a solid proof and i believe you. Thats just exaggeration.

You asked for it. One more screenshot sended by a friend of mine.

https://imgur.com/a/FHM8UZy

Its on German, but I think you are smart enough to get the idea.

#12 Qnox1337

Qnox1337

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 232 posts
  • LocationHeilbronn Germany

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:29 PM

It was nearly the same on retail back than the vial and other proc dmg effects were just really high so I see no point for a fixx

#13 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:12 PM

gurth is fine, vial / legendary staff isn't

"What is he wearing? Somebody jack that fool's steeze, if im a faggot, spell it right i got way more than two G's"

#14 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 29 July 2018 - 06:36 AM

ok then its really high. But I'm not that surprised since No' Kaled does the same thing. I mean No' Kaled can't really dmg that much but the proc is really high xD

#15 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:09 PM

i just thought about this, what if the screenshot you showed me is just a bluff? For example, your friend was hit by the proc of "Vial of the Shadows" and its showing like 27k dmg. I was thinking maybe your friend remove his PvP stuff with resi in order to show that to me? I tried on Nemesis and it worked fine doing 6k to 11k dmg. Not that Op in my experience.

#16 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:53 PM

iFrooze that screenshot is not a bluff I can assure you in that... It was taken right after arena ended. Why in the world would I need to bluff? All I want is good pvp and the way the server works right now is far from good. Sadly there is nothing better in cata so I have to deal with it, but that does not mean I should not speak about it and not try to change it somehow.

#17 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:44 PM

i like how nobodys mentioning firemage, most broken class on nemsis

"What is he wearing? Somebody jack that fool's steeze, if im a faggot, spell it right i got way more than two G's"

#18 iFrooze

iFrooze

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe PH homies

Posted 31 July 2018 - 12:44 AM

iFrooze that screenshot is not a bluff I can assure you in that... It was taken right after arena ended. Why in the world would I need to bluff? All I want is good pvp and the way the server works right now is far from good. Sadly there is nothing better in cata so I have to deal with it, but that does not mean I should not speak about it and not try to change it somehow.

hmmm. maybe you are right. Idk really since I've tested it my own.

i like how nobodys mentioning firemage, most broken class on nemsis

oh I almost forgot, yeah this. Did you experience fire mages flame orb + mirror image combo recently? 36k per tick from flame orb. But sadly I don't have a screenshot of it. So, I don't have valid proofs to stand in.

#19 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:16 AM

Never ever saw flame orb or mirrors doing broken dmg. Only things I think are broken are the PVE proc items, but yes fire mage dmg is OP, but also feral dmg is, rogue and hunter. Right now this classes are kinda over the top in DMG, as you can see in the ladder you will find only this classes I mentioned.

#20 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 388 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:27 PM

fire mage is most broken on nemesis, literally most broken class on that realm

• Naozxy likes this