Fix Nemesis.  You guys are hillarious.

• sergcloft likes this

#22 singalong

singalong

Heroic

• Heroic
  • 410 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 05:12 AM

Overall nemesis PvP is much better than x12 PvP, it's just the over scaled pve gear that ruins it apart from wow errors, sure there are some bugs but if nemesis has around 10 pvp bugs then monster x12 realm has around 100 and no, im not over exaggerating.

PvE heroic gear ruined the pvp for everyone, now you see the autist troth r1 on nemesis playing hpal fire with double proc PvE trinkets and rathrak heroic, ques only into double dps and one shots you with living bomb combustion and flamestrike spam, actual autist lol

• tetenko likes this

You don't know what i know. You can't see.. the spreading stain of deception

I will hold my silence, like a weapon in my hand. If i used it, i would murder myself

you could never understand

#23 big1205

big1205

• 12 posts
  • LocationMINDCONTROL

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:15 PM

Overall nemesis PvP is much better than x12 PvP, it's just the over scaled pve gear that ruins it apart from wow errors, sure there are some bugs but if nemesis has around 10 pvp bugs then monster x12 realm has around 100 and no, im not over exaggerating.

PvE heroic gear ruined the pvp for everyone, now you see the autist troth r1 on nemesis playing hpal fire with double proc PvE trinkets and rathrak heroic, ques only into double dps and one shots you with living bomb combustion and flamestrike spam, actual autist lol

I can spot a salty boy that gets farmed xoxoxox. On the more serious note, yes fire is bugged but also few other classes, so its not fair to point out one class and leave the others like there is nothing wrong there.

I once casted mind control, but then they decided to disabled it. Its been a year now and I don't know where this world is going to. Are we going to change, is there a hope for the human kind, does cats have mental powers??? No one knows...