Monster - Instance Lockouts

lock out instance lockout limit

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wooze93

wooze93
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 01:31 AM

So, being recently dinged 85, I'm trying to gear up as fast as I possibly can, which is obviously through queueing dungeons as a tank. After having ran dungeons for the greater part of my afternoon, I suddenly am unable to queue more. It simply states "You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeons." mind you this is whilst queing for "Random Cataclysm Heroic". Logically RANDOM should ignore any instance lockouts, but upon closer inspection it does seem as such that I am now locked to all instances I am able to queue for with my gear.

The fact that you still have this active is to me mindboggling, 12x experience, but you're blocked from farming gear through dungeons which in itself improves the game for all players:

-Shorter queues mean people are more likely to continue playing, which in turn increases the ability for the playerbase to increase. The quicker people are able to gear up to par for the lower stages of raids the bigger the pool of eligible players gets, and thus the playerbase is again more likely to grow.

• sergcloft and uhihorobjad like this