#1 Sweprod

Sweprod

Heroic

• Realm Leader
  • 854 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 06 August 2018 - 04:38 PM

"We couldn't log you in with what you just entered (BLZ51900003)"

This error is most commonly caused when you try to login with your username. Due to Blizzard adding additional protections against private servers you need an E-Mail address to log onto our Legion realm. To create one, please log  into your account on https://monster-wow.com/and have a look at your Membership info on the right, it looks like this: *CLICK HERE*

The highlighted "Legion Login: GENERATE IT NOW!" text can be clicked on to link an E-Mail address to your account. You need to use that E-Mail address to log onto our Legion realm. Note that if you also play on our Cataclysm realms, you will continue to use your regular account name to log onto those.

"You have been disconnected. (BLZ51900002)"

This error is caused when the server is offline(During a server crash)

Please wait a few minutes before trying to connect again.

"No valid game accounts found. (WOW51900307)" 

If you get this error, it means that your account is banned. You can still use your username to log into your account on https://monster-wow.com/- You can find more information about your ban in your membership info: *CLICK HERE*

"Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support... (BLZ51901001)"

This error most commonly occurs if you're using a wrong config.WTF You can find the config file in the WTF folder inside your World of Warcraft folder. The first 4 lines of your config are important, they should look like this:

SET portal "legion.monster-wow.com"
SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"
SET agentUID "wow_enus"

If they differ from the example above, please correct them.
This error could also occur if your anti virus and/or firewall software is blocking MWoW 64.exe from establishing a connection to the internet. Please add MWoW 64.exe as an exception to allow it to connect to the internet. (If you need help with this, you should google how to do it as this may differ greatly depending on what software you're using.)

"How to start the game in another language"

First off, we recommend everyone to play the game in English. English is the only officially supported language and we will take no responsibility for any issues you may experience when using another language. However, if you accept this risk and really wish to change your language, you can do so by opening the config and finding these 2 lines (by default they're the second and third line in the config):
SET textLocale "enUS"
SET audioLocale "enUS"

Edit these lines to the following, depending on the language:

English: SET textLocale "enUS"
                 SET audioLocale "enUS"

German: SET textLocale "deDE"
                 SET audioLocale "deDE"

Spanish: SET textLocale "esES"
                 SET audioLocale "esES"

French: SET textLocale "frFR"
               SET audioLocale "frFR"

Russian: SET textLocale "ruRU"
                 SET audioLocale "ruRU"

"CAS Error"

This error message (it can have a very different text than the one above, this error exists in practically countless variations) is unfortunately a very pesky and tricky one. It can have many reasons to occur, and it's practically impossible for the average user to identify what exactly is causing it.
If you get this, you can try the following solutions: *CLICK HERE*

(Credits to forum user SethNW for providing these solutions!)

"Error creating character"

This error occurs if you're trying to use an invalid character design. Simply change your character's look by a bit until you find one that works. (The reason this happens is because in Warlords of Draenor when the new models have been released, some of the old combinations have been removed / merged into new ones.)

"Your issue is not listed here?"

If the problem you're facing is not listed here or you were unable to solve it with the solutions provided, please check SethNW's connection and troubleshooting guide: http://forum.monster...ted-for-legion/- Should you still require assistance, feel free to state your issue in the #support channel on our Discord server, a staff member will gladly assist you as soon as possible!

Ingame FAQ

Q: How do I unlock the third relic slot?

A: The third relic slot is unlocked by having 14 traits unlocked on your artifact weapon. Once you unlock the 14th trait, please un-equip and re-equip your artifact to enable the third slot.

Q: Can i set my own XP rate?

A: Yes, Yes you can. While ingame you type in chat ".set 1-12" Example: ".set 4" (Without Quotation marks!)   <-- This will set your XP rate to 4.

Q: "You have not yet uncovered the true potential of this artifact"

A: If you get this message when you try to access your artifact it means that you haven't unlocked your first trait at the forge in your class hall yet. (This process costs 100 Artifact Power.) Note that this is not a bug, you shouldn't be able to access your artifact's relic slot until you unlock your first trait, but for most artifacts on our server you can currently do so, hence why many players assume this message is a bug.

Q: Where do I start the Stormheim quest chain?

A: You can start the Stormheim quest chain here, for both factions

Q: Where do I start the Suramar quest chain? 

A: You can start the Suramar quest chain by speaking to Archmage Khadgar in Violet Citadel in new Dalaran
First you need to accept the quest "Khadgar's Discovery" (http://www.wowhead.c...dgars-discovery) , it is instantly completed. Afterwards you need to accept the quest "Magic Message" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=39986/magic-message).

Q: I've lost / never got a Dalaran Hearthstone. Where do I get one?

If you need a Dalaran Hearthstone, you can get one by talking to the NPC Amisi Azuregaze in the "The Legerdemain Lounge" inn in new Dalaran:

Q: How do I get to new Dalaran if I don't have a Dalaran Hearthstone? 

A: You can find a portal to new Dalaran in Orgrimmar and in Stormwind at the following locations:
 Orgrimmar 

Stormwind

Q: How do I unlock World Quests?

A: World Quests are unlocked by completing the quest "Uniting the Isles" (http://www.wowhead.c...iting-the-isles) given to you by Archmage Khadgar in the Violet Citadel in new Dalaran:

This quest requires you to reach a reputation of friendly or higher with all Legion reputations. After completing this quest, you will see World Quests appearing on your map in every zone in the Broken Isles.

Q: How do I get a legendary Legion item?

A: Unlike legendaries from past expansions, Legion legendaries do not have a specific way to be obtained. They can be obtained from a variety of sources. Here is an overview of all possible and not possible sources for a legendary item in Legion: *LIST*

Note that the base chance of getting a legendary item is 0.05% - so you shouldn't expect to get one really quickly. This chance increases by a tiny amount every time you did not get a legendary item from a source that could have given you one.

By the way - legendary item drops instantly pop up on your screen, meaning you do not have to actually loot them, they'll appear in your inventory automatically!

Q: How do I unlock rank 2 / rank 3 for gathering professions?

You currently don't have to unlock the second and third rank for your gathering professions. You gain materials as if you had rank 3 even though you are only rank 1. This will remain this way until all the quests are properly fixed. (Completing the quests that work to increase your rank will not actually improve your material gain at the moment.)

Thanks to Honey for making this FAQ

• Honey, alexerfox, Kashala and 1 other like this

8oHWzJ6.png