Hi I get this error everytime i tried to login in my account, i already had played a lot, and i had played ni my house before and everything was fine, i went on a trip and when i came back it dropped me that error (i tried changing ip, restar internet and computer, deleting cache and everything i have found). Help please i really want to play
Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:10 PM
This should resolve some fatel error cases/Failed Toon Login
1) Open Battle.net App and click on Options
2) Select "Show in explorer" and open the WoW folder
3) Highlight the Cache folder and delete it
4) Try logging in and it should be resolved.
If deleting cache don't work then rename interface folder to interfaceold and delete cache once more.
If none of the above helped then attempt deleting cache, renaming interface and running a scan/repair
If you are using Windows10 here and deleting cache/renaiming interface did not help you then here is a step by step tip that a SFA Orinosko listed
Turn off Game DVR:
1) Open Start Menu.
2) Open Xbox App. You can also find it at the bottom of all apps.
3) Open Settings in Xbox App.
4) Click Game DVR.
5) Click the Slider to Disable Game DVR. It should be set to on as default.
For Windows users I have a script line to aid you in doing all of the above quick and easy.
1) On the bottom left search notepad
2) Open Notepad
3) type the text below exactly into notepad and or copy and paste
4) on the upper left select file and select save now name it DNS FLush.bat
5) Run the newly made program as admin
I advise you save this to Desktop, when ever you want to do a DNS flush or a IP renew just use the program a very handy tool.
I Hope it helps as many as possible