#1 Blackox

Blackox

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 323 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 01 October 2018 - 03:37 PM

Hello,
The latest official information on the website about changes to 4.3.4 realm is from June.

According to my observations, there are new changes (for example, a madness combat bug), I suppose there are others I do not find. I would like you to officially announce them to us.

Greetings, Blackox!

• Djrr, NEF6Ki, RoLaMinK and 12 others like this

#2 ^Dejan

^Dejan

Legendary

• Veteran
  • 1357 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 04:22 PM

Hello,
The latest official information on the website about changes to 4.3.4 realm is from June.

According to my observations, there are new changes (for example, a madness combat bug), I suppose there are others I do not find. I would like you to officially announce them to us.

Greetings, Blackox!

There were many more bug fixes without announcement, i'm not saying that's bad but i'd like to see what's fixed and whats not. I guess main expects us to play the game and see for ourselves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Delafey likes this

#3 Djrr

Djrr

Marshal

• Veteran
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 11:48 PM

Yeah, many people think that gms are not doing nothing for this.

#4 Delafey

Delafey

Heroic

• GameMaster
  • 387 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 01:49 PM

Yeah, many people think that gms are not doing nothing for this.

Gms here don't have any logs from the recent fixes, we can't check whats been implemented and what's not. When mainadmin decides he wants to post a changelog he does it, we can't do anything about it. However, there are fixes happening daily without him posting it, so as ^ Dejan said, you'll have to play the game and notice the difference yourselves.