3 replies to this topic

#1 LexiZoeRandomness

LexiZoeRandomness

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 360 posts
  • LocationHell and Blazes.

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:11 PM

Can't Log on one of my accounts on monster realm. I was just on there in jun of 2018. Every time i try to log on it keeps showing wrong password. If there is anyway to remedy this please help.  Thank you!

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}

#2 LexiZoeRandomness

LexiZoeRandomness

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 360 posts
  • LocationHell and Blazes.

Posted 03 October 2018 - 05:13 PM

Can't Log on one of my accounts on monster realm. I was just on there in jun of 2018. Every time i try to log on it keeps showing wrong password. If there is anyway to remedy this please help.  Thank you!

P.S. I didn't change my password. It should be the same one i use on my other monster 4.3 account that works...

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}

#3 Havelena

Havelena

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 67 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:55 PM

Try to PM someone from the moderating team, you should contact forum moderator first, then he / she should forward your message to Honey, if they cant help.

By the way, i cant get the point of the moderating team, your topic is made 7:11pm, and there is no answer yet, guys.. You know that the title on your profile is not for free and not for fun.. but i dont even know im taking care of..

edit: how i see the account recovery is not working.. and next time be careful where you post, cuz this topic should be in account/ingame section :P 

image.jpg

hope that you will remember your password soon, maybe you can try all of your passwords maybe you remember wrongly that you have the same pw.. :)

#4 Light

Light

Legendary

• GameMaster
  • 1095 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 09:34 PM

Hello,

If it happens that your password doesn't work, that is because someone changed it. We are not giving Support to scammed accounts.

In case that you just forgot your password, Account recovery service is currently unavailable. Therefore, you will have to wait until service resumes.

In order to stay tuned, I highly recommend you to pay attention at Monster-wow Discord #announcements! :)

Regards,

Light