Photo

Several Issues

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dimkazed

dimkazed
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:53 AM

Hello, I have several issues with a server, which i can't solve and dont know where I can report in order to solve this.

1. I post a real bugs of the server in the bugtracker all of them being ignored - status is new/unapproved since 4-5 months. Bugs are pretty easy to check and reproduce, these are spell/quest bugs.

2. My gold disappeared after last server crashes, i posted the report and received no reply. I logged on one of my chars, sent to my alt 5000 gold for fast fly mount. Logged on alt - learned mount and were flying around skilling mining, after around 20-40 mins server got crash, my main(gold sender) got saved without gold and my alt had no mount skill, lost all mining leveled during this time but had an empty mail without attached gold(as i already picked up the gold).. so just missed a gametime and gold. Some people say that you need to trade a gold or logout in order to save a char.. but as i learned fast fly - gold were spent.. should save this or? but it wasnt.

3.Connected to the first issue, i try to get a set from AQ40.. the quest items from Ctun and viklor are not dropping.. could you please fix and advise. fixed 09.11.2018

https://www.wowhead....n-the-unscarred

https://www.wowhead....21/eye-of-cthun

Thank you in advance

Edited by Wonderman, 08 November 2018 - 08:27 AM.

• DilanCanJ and GERDAacuLt like this

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10536 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:36 AM

If main page is accurate dev team is working to make BFA happen so fixing anything that go to end broken with the new patch/core/database/etc is a waste of time, also dev team is limited and even when some stuff got fixed you can't expect the same speed as in retail with thousand of paid programmers.

The gold you need to trade is with other player(s) not with NPCs, always relog and/or trade one cooper/silver/gold coin with any other player to get saved.

Dev teams is focused mainly in recent/upcoming patch so old content may take some time to get noticed/fixed, you can only start a proper bug report in main page and wait for any (if any) possible fix.

#3 dimkazed

dimkazed
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 04:43 PM

Thanks for swift reply, I have also posted some critical bugs(for example frost mage pet CD), this is still in new/unapproved state even since 3 months  :). I understand that there are not so much programmings working on this, pretty clear...but still. Could it maybe be possible to get needed quest items sent by GM for this personal case? just to not wait for this fix will happend

#4 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10536 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:49 PM

GMs here have like zero in game permissions to spawn any items not even for themselves the only ones that can give anything are Admins yet is against the rules to ask for anything like this so you need to wait for a fix or you can try to use the marketplace in case some/all of those items can be bough with VPs/DPs.

#5 Wonderman

Wonderman

Retired

• Developer
  • 1728 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:24 AM

Hello, I have several issues with a server, which i can't solve and dont know where I can report in order to solve this.

1. I post a real bugs of the server in the bugtracker all of them being ignored - status is new/unapproved since 4-5 months. Bugs are pretty easy to check and reproduce, these are spell/quest bugs.

2. My gold disappeared after last server crashes, i posted the report and received no reply. I logged on one of my chars, sent to my alt 5000 gold for fast fly mount. Logged on alt - learned mount and were flying around skilling mining, after around 20-40 mins server got crash, my main(gold sender) got saved without gold and my alt had no mount skill, lost all mining leveled during this time but had an empty mail without attached gold(as i already picked up the gold).. so just missed a gametime and gold. Some people say that you need to trade a gold or logout in order to save a char.. but as i learned fast fly - gold were spent.. should save this or? but it wasnt.

3.Connected to the first issue, i try to get a set from AQ40.. the quest items from Ctun and viklor are not dropping.. could you please fix and advise.

Thank you in advance

1. I'll take care of it
2. we dont refund , 5k? if you will be happy, i can send you from my personal gold. I have never lost gold due of server crash, probably you have made a mistake. - gimme nick
3. I'll take care of it

about state new/unapproved, personally i dont give a fuck the reports are confirmed or new, i check all but sometimes i forget a previous reports and somebody have to poke me (i do NOT say about SPELLS bug)

• dimkazed likes this

#6 dimkazed

dimkazed
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:15 AM

Thanks for reply, seems I was unlucky with gold, forget it, I already have enough :)

Regarding status, I just was checking the report list and most of reports changing status, so people know you work on this, in this view my status shows that there is no work on it.

Thank you again for for feedback and work on these issues, please let me know especially about aq40 :).

Could you advise who working on spell bugs and game mechanics (resilience, pets and so on).