Photo

Broken Heirloom

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SloppyPuppy

SloppyPuppy
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:50 AM

Ok so I collected 75 vp and finally got my Brawler's Bladed Claws and now they can't be added to the heirloom collection,I can'equip on a character (with appropriate wep skill) and i can only look at it,I can mail it between characters but as previously stated,it doesnt do anything,I have found one past post and it's about the same issue but forgotten,hope that doesen't happen to this one. Sincerly,Sloppy

The Sin'dorei will reign supreme.

Optimized_Glory_to_the_Sin_dorei_1_1.png

#2 Warman2008

Warman2008
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 December 2018 - 03:59 AM

Ok so I collected 75 vp and finally got my Brawler's Bladed Claws and now they can't be added to the heirloom collection,I can'equip on a character (with appropriate wep skill) and i can only look at it,I can mail it between characters but as previously stated,it doesnt do anything,I have found one past post and it's about the same issue but forgotten,hope that doesen't happen to this one. Sincerly,Sloppy

Neither does pirate ring I get can't equip but all other heirlooms work for me haven't tried fist weapon I was going grab those for my monk hope they fix these or release of bfa fixes them.

#3 Charlie

Charlie

Heroic

• Forum Moderator
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:17 PM

Heirlooms bought in shop are not supposed to be in Heirloom Collection tho, only one obtained in-game.

Will double-check it anyway tho.

Thank you for the report!

Sincerely, 
      Charlie!