Photo

Nub To Monster-Wow, Cataclysm - Couple Of Questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 enchant

enchant

• 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2018 - 10:54 AM

I've played WotLK for almost all of my WoW life.  Don't like forced pvp and I didn't see any pve wotlk servers with any population, so I upgraded to Cataclysm and I'm enjoying this server.  But I need help with a couple of things. 

I've started with a warrior with mining. The problem is that every time I exit the game and come back online, Battle Stance is no longer selected and i have to reselect it. I also have to check Find Minerals each time.  I looked around for options and searched on the  web finding nothing.  Re-downloading and re-installing the client didn't help.

Is this just me?  Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Also, on WotLK, I was able to go to shoot.tauri.hu which was wowhead, but specifically for the 3.3.5 release.  Is something like that available for Cataclysm?  Sometimes I want to know what cooking recipes are available for my skill level and how to get them.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Hman32

Hman32

Legendary

• Legendary
  • 10591 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 12:34 AM

Asked/answered before:

http://forum.monster...settings-saved/

#3 enchant

enchant

• 10 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:39 AM

Thanks.  I really believe I checked there for at least a day and didn't see that reply.  Good to know it's not just something broken on my end.

#4 Wonderman

Wonderman

Retired

• Developer
  • 1740 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:30 PM

Also, on WotLK, I was able to go to shoot.tauri.hu which was wowhead, but specifically for the 3.3.5 release.  Is something like that available for Cataclysm?  Sometimes I want to know what cooking recipes are available for my skill level and how to get them.

http://cata-shoot.tauri.hu

i recommend addon called Ackis Recipe List