Photo

What's Going To Become Of The Old Expansions On This Server?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Z RAMdon Z

Z RAMdon Z

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:19 PM

Now that we have BFA will one of the older expansions be phased out?  I sure hope the Legion expansion will be kept running for a while.

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}   Zoeydruidluv _ Elexus _ Zoeyhuntards _ Elexuszoe _ Zoeymoomoo

#2 kabalfs

kabalfs

• 41 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:10 AM

To tell you the truth, they should never have released BfA, that expansion was a mistake, people are frying Blizzard for it, there are too many wrongs to right, they should have just released 7.3.5 and the new lvling system and called quits, make the best out that and 4.3.4 main monster realm with bug fixes and balancing and all that. 

BUT, if they keep improving BfA as they have, legion realm will eventually die out. 

#3 ka0s1

ka0s1
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2018 - 09:47 PM

The BFA realm is not good.  The expo is not good.  I really wish they would have updated legion.  I leveld to 120 but have 0 no desire to put in time or money there.  As a guy who has spend $ with you, you really should of considered asking top donors their thoughts.  I get this is a free server but we all know its also a business.

#4 Z RAMdon Z

Z RAMdon Z

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:31 AM

Yeah, A new Expansion comes out to blazes with the older expansion.. True Dat....  :)

\\ƨчптнεтıc-εcƨтaƨч//-{{ιηנєcтє∂~ωιтн~тнaт~ѕωєєт~ℓσνє}}   Zoeydruidluv _ Elexus _ Zoeyhuntards _ Elexuszoe _ Zoeymoomoo

#5 ka0s1

ka0s1
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:02 PM

Yeah, A new Expansion comes out to blazes with the older expansion.. True Dat....  :)

No one even knows what you said, but I am certain it was insightful and meaningful.  Go smoke another one stoner.  Hey dev's why don't you save our realm and allow cross faction PvE and PvP.