Photo

Gingerbread Cookies...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marko8989

marko8989

• 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:11 PM

Hello. Just today I found out how to start the Santa Claus Gift Bag questline.. And I ran into a problem. I did all the quests but the one where you need 4 different types of cookies/cakes, and I bought all of them from ah but I can't find Gingerbread Cookie, and there is no vendor that sells materials you need to make them... I know you can buy them at uldum for 375 each but that'd be 7500 honor points, and I don't have that much..

So I would kindly ask you for help.. If you could let us buy them again, or something like that...

I know I'm late to the event but I really want that bag :(

Thanks in advance!

#2 Exeloll

Exeloll

Dr. Ati

• 47 posts
  • LocationBosnia.

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:39 PM

You could have bought the cooking recipe during the winter veil seasonal event,but since the event finished you will need to find some one with cooking and that recipe learned to make Gingerbread cookies.But since the event is finished,it will be hard to find some one who still have the recipe mats,like Holiday Spices.Good luck with that

Edited by Exeloll, 04 January 2019 - 10:42 PM.

#3 marko8989

marko8989

• 23 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:46 PM

You could have bought the cooking recipe during the winter veil seasonal event,but since the event finished you will need to find some one with cooking and that recipe learned to make Gingerbread cookies.But since the event is finished,it will be hard to find some one who still have the recipe mats,like Holiday Spices.Good luck with that

I found some people with the recipe but nobody has mats :( And I've been searching for over 1 hour..