Photo

Problem With The Healers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 gerardokirito

gerardokirito

• 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:23 AM

When will be the day they fix the problem of classes, healers and tanks, now everyone is limited to the druid heal, tank dk and if it is very full to the druid tank, and other pjs like, shaman healer, paladin healer, and priest heal, do not work in raids like ds hc. my question is someday will end racism and differences with these classes? I want to use my other classes not only my druid heal, I hope that someday they will fix this type of racism :( . thank you for reading me  :)

• gerardokirito likes this

#2 arton3bk1

arton3bk1
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

•  

• gerardokirito likes this

#3 Starscream

Starscream

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 280 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 10:08 AM

What can I say,learn to play with pala and pri healer,because they can heal just as good.

Starscreamer Stormtrooper Lhstwentytwo - Dace - Vanhealen - Europe

#4 gerardokirito

gerardokirito

• 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

nah, pally holy with limited heal, only heal good in all stack

#5 Enchantress

Enchantress

• 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Hi there,

so basically you made a support topic to complaign about healers not yet fixed or implemented in full Blizzards quality?

Classes are on the spotlight as we speak. They are being fixed, reworked - EVERY day - by developers, that dont have the time to come here, look what you are complaigning about - aka stop working to see that. 

If you have any actuall, specific bugs that you know about, report them on bugtracker tool, which is the only way this info will actually end up anyway near developer to fix.

I dont see anything to help you with from support point of view. Closing.

• Starscream likes this
Posted Image