28 replies to this topic

#1 Mainadmin

Mainadmin

Administrator

• Administrator
  • 515 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:47 AM

Dear players,

as you noticed Nemesis realm reached that point in its lifetime, when we should think about the future of the realm. At this point we should declare that, we would like to keep a secondary Cataclysm realm at must.
We have discussed with the Staff about what kind of changes we could manage at the Nemesis realm, based on those suggestions we agreed on the Nemesis 100x conception.

Update planned to be performed @ 05.08. 7:00-10:00 A.M.

Here are the changes:

Rates:
- XP - Kill: 100x, Quest: 20x
- Gold: 20x
- Drop: Uncommon,Rare,Epic: 5x / Bosses drop 3x more item.
- Honor: 5x / Arena: 1x (it can be higher up to your suggestion)
Nemesis 100x changes:
- Old Nemesis characters will be kept. (No character or gear will be deleted).
- New characters will start at LvL 1.
- Nemesis will change back to Monster emulator (Over the years we did compare/re-implement more than ~ 200 PvP behaviours between the Nemesis and the Monster core).
- Full PvE content will be available again.
- Custom World Bosses and Quests.
- Free Trainers, Heirlooms and LvL85 Start Gear will remain.

If you have any suggestion, question about the topic, let us know!

• Honey, Seranoz1337, vladekralj and 21 others like this

#2 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:52 PM

Splitting cata players between two realms isn't the best idea.

Suggestion, that I'm sure you've seen:
A. Transfers from nemesis to monster, characters are nemesis status. 
B. Keep nemesis login server, but connect to monster after login and give characters "PLAYERNAME-Nemesis" as in retail. (preferred so people can keep identical names)
-Once accounts have a traditional level 85 character, they can begin making nemesis-type characters.

Nemesis status:
-100x or instant 85, preferrably I-85.
-(optional) Cannot equip items without resilience.
-All "custom bosses" are only available to nemesis characters.
-Nemesis teleporter only available to nemesis characters
-Nemesis teleporter to starter gear mall
-Raids and dungeons locked

• Davinshki likes this

#3 Dops55

Dops55

• 49 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:27 PM

Bring Deathwing back with gurubashi daily quest and we are done..

• Starscream likes this

#4 minera1

minera1

• 26 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 07:35 PM

deathwing

#5 barbara23

barbara23
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:12 AM

deathwing back please !

#6 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:19 PM

So the realm is out. When you log in, the following has changed:

0BaK7Jp.png

-All class spells have been wiped, you have to relearn them.
-Flying learned has been wiped
-Professions remain
-Guilds and guild banks have been wiped
-Reputation and Honor/VP/Conq wiped
-Gold remains (I'm a billionaire now?)
-There is currently no sign of starter gear malls. Nothing in ogrimmar and shattrath has been reset to retail shattrath.
-Rates are actually 20x for quests. kills are the only thing that's 100x. nice bait and switch. (20x is less than the 12x realm with full heirloom gear on)
B083RO6.png

-Also, it's a new realm name, so you will need to rename your nemesis WTF folder to to the new name unless you want to totally redo your UI.

w4ivHIX.png

• svilenf likes this

#7 Shepard

Shepard

• 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

I'll have to agree with my mate Jugger, it's a viable proposal to add the transfer option to Monster x12, it might bring the old members back that you used to have in Deathwing; As such thing will probably make stable the status and the proposal from players that wanna keep playing like in the old Deathwing's days. Or just bring the old realm back, where we used to reside as Pvp players. -This is my suggestion

#8 vicentezapien

vicentezapien
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:07 PM

Any new update on this server? Looking for some good news.

• accirani123 likes this

#9 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 07:05 PM

Any new update on this server? Looking for some good news.

Not yet. It's being restarted every so often so I'm assuming the dev working on NPCs and mechanics somewhere is restarting to apply and check their work. Population of 10-15 players total just checking it out at a time.

#10 Kishio

Kishio

• 41 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 04:35 AM

I don't see any advantage to play on Deathwing x100 compared to Monster x12. As Jugger said, the new server is more a copy of Monster x12, but has more bugs/missing npcs, almost 0 players like Nemesis, no connection to the other server=no pvp and pve possible and you often sit 1-2 minutes in the "character retrieving window" there.

This server has no future without any transfers or pvp/pve connection with Monster x12. It's a Nemesis 2.0 server but deader, and tbh Nemesis was extremly dead already.

#11 Treaxon

Treaxon

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 86 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:36 PM

The new changes look good.  Can't wait to give it a try.

• Daganiaris likes this

#12 alfonso2004

alfonso2004
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:21 PM

este es pve o pvp o ambas y tambien toca levelear? que mamera 

#13 migotas

migotas
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 04:18 AM

Why double spec isn't availble?

• barbara23 likes this

#14 Cyanerd

Cyanerd
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:25 PM

Okay, so you made the change and now the server is where it was before the change at least the population wise..

Don't you think that the commercial on the site itself would be a good start with the guide on how to log onto it (considering its in another tab now) and the guide for old players Retraining spells and mounts would be some good ideas?

-Also add free heirlooms on the site for nemesis only with the log in notification about them.

-As far as gold goes players should have 90% of their gold removed.(We got millions atm, Unfair advantage over the new players).

Or just remove the whole realm and leave x12 only online and let people transfer a char or two(with enough played time) without gold ofc with the gear and the gear in bags .. Or just remove it all and give players the donated coins from the server.. Its kinda pointless changing things if u don't commercialize it good . :)

#15 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 08:28 PM

Okay, so you made the change and now the server is where it was before the change at least the population wise..
Don't you think that the commercial on the site itself would be a good start with the guide on how to log onto it (considering its in another tab now) and the guide for old players Retraining spells and mounts would be some good ideas?
-Also add free heirlooms on the site for nemesis only with the log in notification about them.
-As far as gold goes players should have 90% of their gold removed.(We got millions atm, Unfair advantage over the new players).
Or just remove the whole realm and leave x12 only online and let people transfer a char or two(with enough played time) without gold ofc with the gear and the gear in bags .. Or just remove it all and give players the donated coins from the server.. Its kinda pointless changing things if u don't commercialize it good . :)

Or... make nemesis chars connect to monster and have special rules and features to keep the nemesis experience separate but alongside the bigger monster experience.

#16 Kishio

Kishio

• 41 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

Agreed, connection to the Monster server is the best solution. Another way is to allow a character copy from Monster to Nemesis with some events and advantages there. Atm it's not attractive and unplayable due lack of players.

• Jugger likes this

#17 Dops55

Dops55

• 49 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:42 AM

the solve of the problem is " Deathwing Fun Server " not 100x 

• Jugger likes this

#18 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:57 PM

the solve of the problem is " Deathwing Fun Server " not 100x

Yea, but cata isn't going to blow up with the introduction of a new realm. I think they should make the deathwing experience available, just alongside the monster playerbase. Details of how that could happen are in first comment.

#19 Starscream

Starscream

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

Making it a fun server would be a nice idea,but those realms usually have low population.As I've seen in these comments the thing most people want is the old deathwing realm back,which actually sounds like a good idea.

The thing I liked most about fun realms are those jump events with various custom prizes for those who could reach the end,so there's a suggestion :P

I personally hate the idea of merging servers,I don't see how it could possibly work unless you would make monster and nemesis players unable to interact with each other.

It would be unfair for a leveling player to stumble upon a group of fully pvp geared people who got their gear from some "Mall vendor".The realms have always been separated,and I think I read in one post that Main admin said server merging won't be possible.

Starscreamer Stormtrooper Lhstwentytwo - Dace - Vanhealen - Europe

#20 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 09:50 AM

Making it a fun server would be a nice idea,but those realms usually have low population.As I've seen in these comments the thing most people want is the old deathwing realm back,which actually sounds like a good idea.

The thing I liked most about fun realms are those jump events with various custom prizes for those who could reach the end,so there's a suggestion :P

I personally hate the idea of merging servers,I don't see how it could possibly work unless you would make monster and nemesis players unable to interact with each other.

It would be unfair for a leveling player to stumble upon a group of fully pvp geared people who got their gear from some "Mall vendor".The realms have always been separated,and I think I read in one post that Main admin said server merging won't be possible.

-Insulate from cheaters: Requiring a monster 85 before any deathwing characters can be made is important.

-Insulate economy: AH Disabled for I-85s, Trading limited to similar characters "Monster characters cannot trade with deathwing characters". I-85 Characters can only join I-85 Guilds, Can only mail I-85 Characters. Guild finder would need to totally ignore I-85 Guilds so the game doesnt let people bypass the invite rule.

-Protect monster experience (donations and playerbase): Retail raids and dungeons locked for deathwing. Deathwing malls give 359-ish raiding gear that raids will be made for, and custom raids punish for using resilience.

-Once the server is protected, It's just a matter of making the deathwing experience into something everyone would be interested in but doesn't replace the normal experience. Teleporters, malls, custom raids, cd-resetting duels, and instant-ruthless pvp gear would make it attractive.

-The attraction of the raids to pvp players would be Raiding Loot that admins believes would be acceptable in bgs and arenas, while the custom raids would attract raiders in general.

Main admin can say "impossible" all he wants, but he's already implemented custom rules such as "cannot mail to characters under level 20". It's a matter of effort.

• Daganiaris likes this