Photo

Deathwing 100X - Update And Re-Open

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 barbara23

barbara23
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

I would return the server as it was back to our durring gurrubashi daily training  and duel area horde, alliance with pvp on.

• AUTOCARKi, Wokalr and HasomerU like this

#22 barbara23

barbara23
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:29 AM

I would return the server as it was back to our durring gurrubashi daily training and duel area horde, alliance wit

I would return the server as it was back to our durring gurrubashi daily training and duel area horde, alliance with pvp on.

#23 Daganiaris

Daganiaris
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:34 PM

So, after one month of opening the new Deathwing 100 x , and the server is dead as it was on the last days of Nemesis. And i believe this will be the future of the server if nothing change at this point. From an old player point of view, the server should return back as it was on Nemesis days or even better Deathwing days, in order to get some players back to the server and make it playable again. It all depends on how good it will advertised on the site. But if not, i cant understand why to have a similar server like Monster 4.3.4 12x and play on Deathwing 100 x ,after leaving the server and put all efforts to roll new characters on Monster most of the players would stay on Monster and not return back to a server where you cant even change talents.

Please, Monster Staff, listen to your community about the future of Deathwing and gives us back the great pvp experience we had on Nemesis.

Thanks in advance.

#24 Jugger

Jugger

Heroic

• Veteran
  • 393 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 12:18 PM

From an old player point of view, the server should return back as it was on Nemesis days or even better Deathwing days

Great idea. We should also unban the hundreds of accounts I had banned because of bots and hackers using VPNs to evade IP bans.

-the only way to slow down/prevent cheating is to have a level 85 requirement before instant chars can be made.
-the only way to have enough people to make it worth playing is to have the characters play on monster.

I've already given a suggestion for how it would work. If you've got another idea that can satisfy the player count and anti-cheat requirements, I'm all ears and I'm sure the staff would be too.

#25 Caviel

Caviel

• 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

This server is a buggy, glitchy absolute shitfest of epic proportions. I get really high latency spikes sometimes hitting 17k and 20k ms, and I log in to have my character fall from the freaking sky and instantly kill me. Also, a couple of times I have relogged to find the town or area completely empty of any NPCS and I usually have to log out and back in again just to fix it. NPCs also are bugged too, as I have had several occasions of 5 monsters standing on top of me at once and I know of a few area where going underwater the breath meter didn't show. And yesterday I was questing in Borean Tundra and summoned my mount except the game assumed I was swimming and I was literally swimming around in midair. Weird and usually and incredibly annoying. Please fix this ASAP

#26 barbara23

barbara23
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:45 AM

Combine the x100 deatwing with x12 but only in BGS because I grew up on this server and I am not going to leave there so I will always be playing here or just not mind myself but I do not leave here I like people here, I like PVP, not anywhere else than here and that GAMAZ has written it down and he wrote that it ends and erases wow 4.3.4 and it is said to play some wowmotal.
Please, please, please ask me to arrange it somehow. :)
  :mellow:

#27 gelell

gelell
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:12 AM

ok so let me get this correct, i leave for like 2 months and come back and u guys completely change the deathwing realm and now stuff i DONATED FOR IS FREE????????? and to top it off its not insta 100 anymore so now its just plan dead than it was before nice

#28 Trippz

Trippz

• 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:25 PM

Good job killing the server! Honestly, you guys are incompetent 

Trippz

#29 Andrew

Andrew

Veteran

• Veteran
  • 90 posts

Posted Today, 05:42 AM